Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Finished My First Draft of Betrothed to Mr. Darcy!

Due to the overwhelming response to my last post asking what happens after the knock on the door, I deleted the knock on the door and went back to my original plan. Maybe there will be a knock on the door in my next book. Or the next draft of this one.

I was really running out of steam and I knew the basics of the scenes I wanted to write, but I just didn't have enough brain cells left to actually write the scenes so I put in notes like "here is where I will write dialogue so poignant the reader will weep" and moved on to the dialogue that I knew I wanted to write for sure.

But, it is done and has been sent off to some trusted readers for feedback.

I'm a little nervous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers! Thanks for being part of the conversation.